English Language Tuition
From learning the basics of phonics and spelling, to getting to grips with Shakespeare and Marlowe, to mastering the art of correct syntax, our fine English tutors are available to assist you. We offer private English tuition in all areas of London, directly to your doorstep.
Our Professional English tutors are graduates of the subject, having taken it at degree level and so are well versed in all current specifications and their requirements.
Our Experts are exactly as they sound - experts in the subjects of English Language and Literature. They have a wealth of experience with texts of all kinds, from Of Mice and Men to Richard III, and have developed exceptional teaching techniques to give you the support you need and considerably boost your grade. Whether it be help with getting to grips with a particular text, support with analysis and exam technique or simply help with learning the basics of the English language, they are the ultimate choice for anyone looking for skill and expertise in the subject.
For English as a Second Language
Need to get to grips with the English language? Starting from scratch or need to refine your speaking, writing or pronunciation skills? You have come to the right place: we are here to offer you exceptional online tuition to hone your confidence and fluency in the English language. We can provide full and personally tailored support for those who are learning English as an additional language.
For A-Level English Language
- Ways to maximise marks on shorter answer questions
- Avoid missing out unnecessarily on marks you can easily gain
- How to structure longer answer and conceptual questions
- Methods to avoid repeating yourself and rambling
- Sound advice on how to stay relevant to the question
- The means of understanding different question types
- A guide to ticking all of the examiners' boxes
- Knowledge of the concepts involved
- Techniques on analysing
- Embedding quotes
- Interpreting methodology effectively
- Using appropriate specialist vocabulary
- Assessing usefulness and reliability
- AQA AS Unit 1 ENGA1: Seeing Through Language
- AQA AS Unit 2 ENGA2: Representing Language
- AQA A2 Unit 4 ENGA4: Language Explorations
- AQA A2 Unit 5 ENGA5: Language Investigations and Interventions
- Edexcel AS Unit 1:
- Edexcel AS Unit 2:
- Edexcel A2 Unit 4:
- Edexcel A2 Unit 5:
- OCR AS Unit 1 F211:
- OCR AS Unit 2 F212:
- OCR A2 Unit 4 F214:
- OCR A2 Unit 5 F215